- This event has passed.
Mark Making Workshop
February 3, 2021
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
In this weeks workshop explore mark making to create patterns and abstract art. Guest artists Emily Summers will guide you through process in our workshop via zoom.
Materials for this workshop are things you probably already have at home:
- Thick sharpie or black marker- anything to make a black mark on paper
- Pencil or a thin pen
- Glue stick
- Watercolors paints or something to color a paper on that will dry fast. Could be crayons if that’s all you have
- A piece of heavier paper to paint on (watercolor and card stock are good options
- Water container
- Paint brush (a variety of sizes is fun if you have it)
- Black and white newspaper pages 3-4 pieces
- A soup can (can be used or unopened works)