- This event has passed.
Growing and Cooking with Edible Flowers
September 13, 2018
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Eat your flowers! Edible flowers add pops of vibrant color and brilliant flavors to otherwise average dishes. Learn to identify, grow, harvest, and cook with edible flowers in this hands-on class with chef and farmer Michelle Aronson, of the Farmbelly Cooking School. In this class you will learn and make the following:
- Taste and learn to identify common edible flowers
- Learn to grow and harvest edible flowers at home
- Tips + tricks for incorporating flowers into your dishes
- Learn how to make edible flower infused vinegars and vinaigrettes
- Hands-on recipe: Garden Spring Rolls with Edible Flowers
Your $45.00 ticket includes two hours of instruction, all materials for the hands on recipe, and a glass of wine to enjoy during the workshop.