- This event has passed.
Cartooning with Prints
June 10, 2020 FREE
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Make prints with veggies and cartoon over your prints to create fun characters. Guest artist Laura Denny will teach you how to use veggies to print and then techniques for cartooning. This workshop will meet via zoom at 3pm on Wednesday June 10th.
Supplies for the workshop are materials that you most likely already have at home
You’ll need the following:
- Pre-carved potatoes to print (parents will need to help with this before class, this is optional)
- Mushrooms, corn with husks, the base of celery stalks, use the scraps from the veggies to cook with to reduce waste
- Acrylic paint
- Sharpie marker
- Leaves, sticks, other small objects to cartoon with
- Lo temp glue or Elmer’s glue
- Paper to print veggies on
Instructions for joining and a Zoom invitation will be emailed to all registered attendees on Wednesday morning.
If you do not get an email confirmation of your registration it did not go through. Please fill out both pages of our registration to you get the class link.
See you on Wednesday!