- This event has passed.
Cardboard 3-D Painting
November 18, 2020
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Create abstract 3-D paintings out of cardboard in this weeks art workshop. Guest artist Emily Summers will guide you through this project, and some color mixing using paint. This project uses materials you probably alredy have at home.
Materials you will need for this workshop are:
- A piece of cardboard as big as a piece of paper or bigger cut in a square or shape you want to use as your canvas
- liquid glue or tacky glue
- precut shapes of cardboard in strips, rectangles, circles, squares etc
- water container
- paper towel or rag
- small and medium paint brush
- acrylic paint
- primary colors: red blue and yellow
- Plus black and white
This workshop will be help online via zoom register and you will be sent a link to join class on Wednesday morning.